Saturday, August 2, 2008

wet

It's a wet morning in the Enchanted Forest. Early, like about 6 or 6:30, I woke to the sound of thunder in the distence. Our bedroom has two nice windows next to the bed (or maybe the bed is next to the windows) which look out into the forest. Windows are open this time of year; we don't have AC except for the trees. The sound just kept getting louder and louder until it was on top of us and the rain was coming down. This was about 7, our usual get up time, but I managed to talk to dog into going back to bed until the rain stopped, which was about 8:30.

Yesterday I went to Geisinger for my shot, a total non-event, then on to the Lycoming Mall for shampoo and to continue the quest for the double shafted skewers. Couldn't find any double shafted skewers, clean forgot the shampoo, but did pick up a pair of 32 x 32 Dockers. Par for the course.

My energy levels etc are gradually decreasing due to the fresh chemo, also par for the course. No news on the CT scan or the next chemo.

I seem to have forgotten to spell check the blog yesterday. Sorry! Also, I couldn't open the blog last evening or today on either of my machines, the XP desktop or the VISTA laptop. I deleted the Java script thing which was counting the number of hits, and now it works again. So if any of you got caught in that, sorry!

The satellite dish controller for the TV on my desk has an issue. It tells me I inserted the wrong card. I didn't insert any card. Dunno what that's about. The one downstairs works fine. I tried the cold boot, which usually fixes anything, but no joy. So I have a project.

No comments: