Monday, August 4, 2008

comment

Thanks to cousin S for a very nice comment. I don't know how to respond to comments, S, so this will have to do. This blog started out as an email way to keep off-spring informed, then of course it occured to me share it with anyone interested. I'm sure I get as much out of writting it as y'all do reading it, maybe more. I try not to descend into self-pity and whine, but sometimes it's hard. This is not, in general, a fun time although there are fun times to be had along the way.

Had a bad night last night, gastric distress and then trouble sleeping. I'll probably need a nap today. Good days and bad days, right? This too shall pass.

1 comment:

Emma Burns said...

You can click comments and leave another comment, but that's the only route they really give you to respond.