Wednesday, August 6, 2008

bad

All right already, enough with the bad days. I should be due for a good one any time now. C'mon, gorilla, give me a break! Actually, it's not real bad, just a fair amount of discomfort, sometimes rising to the level of pain, hanging around my chest. Today it's the left lung area.

Rain last night, most of the night. Real nice sleeping weather with the windows open and the rain coming down.

The medical center is messing with me. Boy, am I tired of fighting with them. Last week I met with J the PA and thought we had a plan to have the next treatment in 3 weeks. I never did get an appointment. Yesterday I got on the web site and found I have an appointment for a treatment in 2 weeks. I never got a phone call or anything. This would put me in Philly for the ACS the week after the treatment, when I'm at my worst. Like, now! I sent an email to Dr W, but no answer. The problem is the medical center is so big that they tend to forget there are people on the other end of things. Medically they do fine, but everything else is a battle. I think I mentioned before that they tend to treat the disease, not the patient. There is not a lot left of my life, and now they want to take some more of it away without even talking to me. They are supposed to be on my side, but sometimes they act as if they are in cahoots with the gorilla.

No comments: