Sunday, August 24, 2008

better

Today I'm better than I was yesterday, but still not well. Not as well as I get, anyway. I just feel crappy- nothing very specific. I had some uncomfortableness in my chest, so I'm back on 20 mg oxycontin again. Maybe I'll try 10 again after I get by this period of crappy feeling from the IV chemo.

So I got up this morning, and walked my faithful dog down to get the paper. Mom made breakfast again, back to gross eggs. Tasted good, too. Then I went back to bed. Didn't sleep- just lay there feeling crappy. I just got up and zapped my tea from breakfast and am drinking it with GORP for lunch. Weight was 155 Friday; back down to 150 today. I can see why Dr W said some people just can't cope with the chemo- it's really tiresome. But: STABLE. So I'll put up with it for a while longer.

No comments: