Tuesday, August 19, 2008

tomorrow

I think I'm going to pack up whatever I can tonight. That will include the laptop. So this will be my last post from here. Tomorrow AM there is a symposium on cold fusion, which IMHO is our best hope for the future of civilization on this planet. So I'll catch that and then grab my bags and leave. Check out time is 12 so I should have time, but not a lot. BTW, check in is 4 so they were not really being unreasonable in not having a room ready at 3:15. The hotel was sold out that night, my buddy the shoe-shine guy told me.

I found a sports bar on the first floor of the convention center, along with the Reading Terminal Market. So I think I'll go there for a cheese steak for dinner, with maybe a beer to wash it down.

You should consider this to be tomorrow's blog; there will not be another until Thursday.

No comments: