Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Ugh. Bad day- I’ve got some diarehha, lots of discomfort in the guts, and to add insult to injury, a hemeroid. And I didn’t sleep very well last night either. It rained last night, during the night, and it’s really humid today. Very buggy in the EF today. Forecast is for more rain too.

My Flight Simulator hasn’t shown up yet either.

Tomorrow is the next visit to the oncologist at Geisinger. They’ll probably do a chemo treatment, which is followed by another week of oral chemo, all of which knocks me down. The only bright spot is I get to sleep real well when I’m on it. I’ve got my desk under some sort of control so I can move the keyboard and use the joystick when FS arrives. Here’s a photo:






1 comment:

Emma Burns said...

Good luck with the chemo! That's the way to beat those gorillas. Persistent attacks wear them down. Good luck!!!