Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I got some pants yesterday, so I’m set for Philly. I got two pair, and I’m not sure I need two, but I got them. Pain is still hanging around, but at a low level. Today is haircuts- the excitement never ends. Last evening we grilled some shrimp- great with red wine. Of course, everything is great with red wine, but still, the shrimp was very good.

Watched some of the baseball Al Star game last night. Not very exciting, although it would have been nice for the National League to win so the Cubs would have home-field advantage in the Series, especially in view of their excellent at home record compared to on the road. In case anyone is interested, I think that’s dumb too. Home field in the series should be based on the regular season record. They ought to let me run the world.

No comments: