Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Shook!

The Western front got all shook up yesterday. We watched some of it on the LA tv stations. The denizen of the Western front is fine; she posted in her blog yesterday afternoon. Click on Bootstrap Productions on the list on the right margin. She hadn't seen her apt. yet.

All quiet (and still) here. We made another batch of tomato-spinach-basil soup and had it with tomato/feta cheese with red wine for dinner. Outstanding! And, no gastric distress!

My office is finally starting to see a little order. I'm trying to minimise stearic hindrance, which is an expression my first boss in chemistry used for my habit (then) of working in a very messy lab. I'd just shove things to the back of the lab bench until there wasn't any room to work. I learned to clean up as I went, until I kinda turned into a neat freak by the time I retired. Anyway, I got all my medical papers into one thick file. My table actually has a clear top. I found a fair amount of stuff I didn't know I had. For example, I have 3 Paper-Mate refills. Apparently I'd buy one, it would get buried, and I'd buy more. I used to carry a Paper-Mate pen.

This afternoon I see Dr D, my PCP, then tomorrow morning I go into Geisinger for my chemo etc. So tomorrow the blog will be late in the day. Don't panic- it'll be along.

2 comments:

Emma Burns said...

All quiet on the Western front.

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Anonymous said...

Oh please. It's never quiet on the western front. I read that blog.