Saturday, July 5, 2008

Rainy day in the Enchanted Forest. I heard it during the night, and it was still coming down when the dog and I went down for the paper. (The dog thinks this is his morning walk, so don’t tell him it’s really to get the paper.) The EF is really green in the rain. Nice. I have to cut a branch on one of the Black Walnut trees which have volunteered between the lawn and the road. I hate to do it- hate to cut trees, especially walnut, but it hit me in the head when I mowed there so the branch has to go. Needs cut, as they would say here.

I’m trying coffee again. I’m also eating doughnuts with it. Talk about junk food! I did have gross eggs earlier, so I’m not totally decadent.

The gorilla is being quiet today, at least so far. I have good days and bad days; looks like today will be a good ‘un.

Memo to my family- If anyone has any information on the location or plans of our son, we’d like it. We expected him yesterday, but didn’t see him. I tried his cell, but it says that number is no longer in service, so I guess he’s changing to a Maine number, but we don’t have that.

No comments: