Saturday, September 20, 2008

swim

Well, I swam. Sort of, anyway. I did a lap; my goggles leaked and I had no energy at all. So I stopped and drained out the goggles and resealed them. Then another lap, which went better. Not only did my eyes feel better, but I seemed to be better coordinated and to swim smoother. Then I quit while I was ahead. I ordered new goggles. I think it's going to be OK once I get into the routine of swimming. Good result, I think. I'm kinda torn between being happy that I can swim and being unhappy that I didn't do it sooner. Oh well, one day at a time, right?

Today the plan is to put the canoe in the river. It needs to get warmer first, though. I'm still very cold sensitive.

Cubs lost, but the Brewers did too so the magic number is now one. Maybe today.

No comments: