Friday, September 5, 2008

Glenburn


Picture above is from Oneonta when the kayak took one bed and we had the other. Fun, huh?
Now we're in Glenburn, Maine, which is actually part of the Bangor area, and home to the baby granddaughter, who is almost one. Wow! Seems like she was just born yesterday. Now she's crawling around the house. Very nice house, by the way. Everything is clean and neat without being nasty neat. Very comfortable.
Today I need to see a local doctor about the cellulitis in my toe which has come back. The resident MD suggests that would be in order. I called the Tele-Nurse at Geisinger and she told me to see an urgent care place or an ER. So the system is fed and I won't have to pay for it.

Then we'll put the 'yak in the water. Weather here is kinda cloudy, forecast high to be in the 70's so that should be OK.

That old gorilla is being kinda quiet. Not that I'm complaining, of course. This is the third week of the three week chemo cycle and when I'm at my best, which is why we're here now.

No comments: