Wednesday, October 1, 2008

road

For those of you who are interested in Maggie's progress, she was planning on leaving LA at sunset yesterday, after the heat of the day. I don't know when she stopped for the night either. So I presume she's out of LA somewhere to the east.

All quiet here in the EF. Cloudy, a little chilly, rain last night but nothing now. Tomorrow is my next chemo treatment, which is a real drag. Beats the alternative, I guess. But my quality of life is not ideal. I need to go in to town today to get goodies for Maggie's arrival, whenever that may be. The plan is steak and cake, with margaritas on the side. Slay the fatted calf- the prodigal returns!

I did walk a mile and a quarter yesterday, and had a few leg cramps last night, so I guess that's enough for a while. I'll do 1.25 until I'm comfortable doing it, then escalate.

No comments: