Wednesday, October 8, 2008

lethargy

Don't know what's going on, exactly, but this gorilla is messing with me. Or maybe it's the chemo side effects. You do remember I'm cold all the time, right? Well, yesterday afternoon witting here at my 'puter I get real hot- break out in a sweat! I have to take off a sweatshirt (I had 2 on ) and open the door to ventilate. Then last night, sleeping away, I woke up hot and sweating again. I ventilated and went back to sleep. Then later I woke up cold. This morning I was really cold again. What's with that? It's like my metabolism gets out of control every once in a while.



This AM we went into Mill Hall for haircuts, an exercise which exhausted me. I just have no energy at all- all I want to do is lie in bed. Not good. I went back three weeks ago and read the blog I wrote then- I said it was the worst side effects. OK, we've now set a new PR! I really could have done without it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting, even if lethargic. You were about six hours from a phone call!

What, me worry?