Friday, October 3, 2008

colic

The gorilla won a battle last night. I spent the night with a world-class case of colic. I had severe gas from both ends at once. On one end, it felt like I was going to barf, but only lots of gas. On the other end the same sort of thing- felt like I was going to poop, but only lots of gas. This all made for lots of quick trips to the bathroom. Lots of fartin' and burpin'!

I think it was caused by the enzyme I started taking again. It's breaking down the fats and then they have to digest, which is something my bod is not used to doing. I had some beef patties for dinner, there's lots of fat in those. I feel a little better this morning, but kind of wiped out from being up most of the night. I've got to run down to Danville again to get the post-chemo shot too.

The cold sensitivity is worse than it's ever been. Even drinking a little water to wash down meds hurts my lips. Same with the pain in my jaw joints- wore it's ever been. These are side effects I've had before, but they are getting worse. One of the doctors told me the side effects are cumulative. I guess I agree.

No comments: