Saturday, October 11, 2008

metabalism

Life goes on, sort of. Yesterday was another very lethargic day. I spent a lot of it in bed. I find I tend to go into sick bed mode at ttimes like this. I don't worry about when I'm awake or asleep. If I feel like sleeping, I sleep. If not, not. Anything wakes me up, I wake up, but it doesn't bother me. I can always go back to sleep. I figure I have a certain number of hours laying there doing nothing, so it doesn't matter what time of day or night I do it.

Metabalism seemed out of control again yesterday. In the afternoon, I was very cold. I had the electric mattress pad on, several blankets, and two swetshirts. Later, the pad was off and I was down to one sweatshirt. In the middle of the night, I woke up hot and sweaty. I had no sweatshirts on and had to take a blanket off. This AM I'm kinda normal- chilly, but OK with two sweatshirts. I don't understand why it varies so much over the relativly short time of a day.

Pretty good baaseball games. The Phillies are conning me into rooting for them! I just can't get excited about either of the AL teams.

No comments: