Tuesday, October 7, 2008

frost

OK, it's officially winter. We had a frost last night, or probably early this morning. It was 31 at 7, definitely cold. I and my cold sensitivity are staying in. The side effects are continuing, but diminishing every day, as one would hope. As I've mentioned before, the side effects are more severe each time I get a chemo treatment. What a drag.

Last night I had some discomfort, just a little. I thought about taking an extra oxy, but didn't, thinking if it kept me awake I'd take one then. Wrong. I would get a little shot of pain, enough to wake me, change position and get back to sleep, then repeat. I never woke up enough to get up and take a pill. Made for a long, and not very restful, night.

Maggie is in her house in Maine, but it will be a while before she gets Internet access. She's talking abut a DSL line for TV and Internet. After she gets settled in, we'll go up for a visit. She called this morning and sounded quite cheerful. Being able to breath will do that.

No comments: