Sunday, October 12, 2008

cramps

Kinda a boring day. Not that's that all bad, considering the alternatives. Had a steak for dinner, most of which tasted real good and went down well. However, it led to world-class indigestion. I had gas cramps, got up from watching the baseball game and had a BM. An hour later, same thing again. By this time it was bed time. I was missing all the good parts of the ball game, being in the bathroom. So I shut it off and went to bed. About midnight I turned over and got the cramps again. I lay still and they went away, so I went to sleep, but remembered all night not to move. By morning I had leg cramps from not moving. I was really kinda afraid to move, but eventually I did and surprise, no cramps. So I had tea and toast, very gingerly, but no negative effects. I don't know what this means either, so don't ask.

You've all heard "Life is a journey, not a destination." right? Very apt, I always thought. Anyway, I've got a new one for you: "Life is an open book test." which is kinda fun. Quite apt too, I think. In this family we obviously believe it- keep reference works handy at all times.

No comments: