Saturday, October 18, 2008

fighting

Still fighting, albeit a little late. Hey, I'm going to have to declare force majure here with the timing. I know some of you look forward to getting this to assure yourseves I'm sill alive, and I know I said by noon would do it, but it's getting increaseingly difficult to do. So there may be times when I don't get it out by noon or even 4. I'm sure you can deal.

Definition of Force Majure:

http://www.google.com/search?q=force+majure&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GGLD_en

Anyway, I had a nice conversation with my doctor, the result of which is that I take 20 mg of the time release drug every 12 hour, and use the non- time release for pain breakthroughs, which I haven't needed yet, but it's only been a few days. More info as available.

No comments: